Tigermed is dedicated to providing high-quality central lab services for clinical research and development. Teddy Clinical Research laboratory is a CAP certified and NGSP certified Level I Laboratory. The therapeutic areas covered include Oncology, Endocrinology, Cardiovascular, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, and Pulmonary.
We have a wide variety of services based on test platforms supporting routine safety, flow cytometry, anatomic and molecular pathology, PK/BE, and companion diagnostics. We act as a one-stop central lab to provide better services for comprehensive, harmonized clinical trials in this era of progress.
Comprehensive Platform to Meet the Clinical Needs
- Safety testing and serum chemistry covering more than 2400 test items.
- Bio-analysis covering small molecule and large molecule, supporting PK,PD,MET-ID, ADA, Nab analysis.
- Flow Cytometry——8-color,10-color and 13-color instruments are avaliable, inorder to provide customized panel testing for PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor, Oncolytic Virus, CAR-T Therapy, Leukemia, Multiple myeloma, etc.
- Genomics Services——Strategic collaboration with global IVD partner to support discovery and testing of genetic biomarkers.
- Pathology platform——Supporting pathological diagnosis and development of new biomarker based on IHC and FISH.We also provide high quality central pathological review based on abundant industry and academic resources for screening or neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
From Clinical Trials to Companion Diagnostics
- Experienced translational medicine team, supporting biomarker discovery and assay development.
- End-to-End solution for CDx, minimizing regulatory risk and enhancing assay adoption through the provision of tailored integrated CDx services.
- Think globally and act locally.
- With its scientific, rigorous, efficient and personalized service capabilities, we have become the exclusive partner of word class CRO, central laboratory and diagnostic companies in China.
- Technical service capabilities based on strategic collaborations.
- International solutions for MRCT.